During the month of Ramadan, Muslim people fast from rising the sun to sunset and the Dua made while breaking fast during the evening meal is known as Iftar Ki Dua. As you know, fasting is one of the five most important elements of Islam and it is followed religiously by all Muslims during Ramadan and any fasting or Dua done at this time is believed to be most fruitful.
There are many reasons for which Iftar Ki Dua is thought to be best and most important of them are as follows:
- Allah forgives all the sins done during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Heaven doors are open all time during the days of this holy month.
- Khuda forgives all the previous sins of those who spend this month religiously with full respect and devotion.
- Hell doors are permanently closed during this month.
- All devils and beasts are chained during the month of Ramadan.
What Really Is Iftar ?
During the whole month of Ramadan, when people do fast, the meal before the fast at the time of before the dawn is called Suhoor and the meal to break the fast which is after sunset is known as Iftar. It is advised in Islam that you should not miss both of these meals as these are said to be most beneficial meals of the years and any Dua during these meals are best heard by the Allah.
It is recommended either you take a small meal or just a date but no way you should miss it. It is also recommended to read Surah Al Qadr during these meals and it is believed that whosoever does this at before and after meals of fast is going to be blessed with many rewards. The Dua which is recited at the time of breaking the fast is also known as Ramadan Dua.
It is said to be as: O Khuda, I fasted for you as I believe in you and I am breaking my fast with your support. It is believed that breaking the fast with Due is one of the best moment of the life for the people who fast for Khuda.
PRECAUTIONS FOR IFTAR FASTING AND IFTAR KI DUA
It is advised that fast should continue until the last prayer at night or until or unless you are too weak to continue too long.
- As Muslim people do eat halal meal all the year, it is advised that they should never break the fast with that instead take food which is pure and lawful, mostly dates are used for this purpose, when you do this with Dua, the reward for your fast and Dua becomes 100 times.
- Offer food or water to the other people who are fasting, which can be of even small amount or whatever you have.
- Always read Surah Al Qadr while breaking fast.
Whoever has done fasting and reciting of Iftar Ki Dua has lot of benefits like freshened energy, happiness, purification of soul, purification of body, and many other benefits, which are endless. In this way you get Allah’s love, affection, and blessings and he during this Dua he will surely listen you and fulfill all your wishes.